What are cookies?
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data sent from our website to your web browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies can not be executed as pieces of code from your web browser or imported virus, but behave more like logs (that record the user’s activities and recall the stateful information) and are updated each time you visit our website web.
Cookies help us to improve the performance of our website, from the user experience of our visitors, tracking your referrers and to improve our future advertising campaigns.
Here is an overview of our cookies functions:
- verify your identity and discover the country where you are
- control the type of browser and device
- identify the website from which the user is invited
- allow third parties to customize the content consistently
Types of cookies we use
- Analytical cookies: These collect information about previous visits in order to find out if this is your first visit to our website.
- Functional cookies: These collect information about the visitor, for example, the country in which it resides.
- The session cookie: these are temporarily stored as access information and expire once you close your browser.
- Third Party Cookies: these are set by other companies authorized by us.